Candidates will need to have an understanding of the insurance landscape along with a network of connections in the insurance industry.
· Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities for further growth.
·Identify new marketing opportunities with our partners (influencers, PR campaigns and many more) to drive further revenue.
·Manage relations with vendors and providers to build the brand, business and product quality
·Prime goal would be to increase lead generation potential and build prosperous strategic partnerships to increase revenue.
·Working with partners to develop new products for our customers across various pre-existing conditions and life insurance products.
· Prospecting and pitching our business to new partners, charities and other companies to increase revenue channels.
· Develop strategic partnerships and ensure they are commercial focused.
· Work closely with the sales, marketing and operations teams to ensure vendor and provider product updates are known to senior management (new products on the market our providers wish to push or make customers aware of).
· Creating new initiatives for our company to explore, increase leads and brand awareness across hundreds of our key terms.
· Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships
· Provide feedback to senior management through forecasting, measuring and reporting results across all projects with partners.
· Actively analyse and monitor results from partnerships, proactively making recommendations to existing partners and drive initiatives to increase revenue and improve KPI’s.
· A strategically driven approach to lead generation through marketing knowledge, tracking key targets and networking.
· Experience of identifying, engaging and servicing specific markets.
· Proven experience in building accounts and increasing revenue generated
· A positive Self-Starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Driven and ambitious to succeed and grow within an entrepreneurial environment.
· Enjoy running multiple projects and growing your network daily
· Driving License and access to a vehicle.
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must
· Proven project management skills
· Creative mindset with the ability to solve problems and handle pressure to meet deadlines
· Experience in partnerships and account management
· Understanding of the landscape and new developments in the insurance industry and other industries would be beneficial
· A network of connections in the insurance industry or similar industries that assist you in your position would be beneficial