Our client’s business is undergoing a period of growth and they have created two roles for Business Development Managers to spearhead the development of their B2B business.
The role will focus on growing the B2B partnerships business, focusing on three key areas.
Our clients products are one of the fastest growing in general insurance products but can still be misunderstood. Your role is to become an adovcate for explaining how it can enhance portfolios of businesses, explaining the benefits and positioning it as a complementary offering to assist partners grow regular revenue streams.
– Identifying, qualifying and prospecting potential partner businesses.
– Writing and delivering proposals to potential partners.
– Closing partnership agreements and supporting partners
– Managing and monitoring partners’ performance to ensure that sales targets are met.
– Supporting partners in how to best present products to their customers, providing whatever assets and collateral they need.
– Negotiating contract extensions and account growth plans.
Represent partners interests and needs internally to ensure products deliver against their needs
– Working with the insurance, marketing and analysis teams
– Liaising with the Tech team to ensure partners are properly integrated onto the platform
– Spending time with partner teams to offer support
This is a varied B2B partnership role where you’ll have the unique opportunity to shape and lead partner relationships. You will have extensive business development experience along with ability to continually grow relationships.
Business to Business sales experience is essential.