This is a hands on role within a small & friendly team.
The Project Administrator will undertake specific tasks on a project with supervision. Developing knowledge of the project life-cycle.
- Provides administrative support to the team as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the daily management of projects paying particular attention to maintaining good working relationships and adherence to budget and timescales.
- Book central locations, viewings and video conferencing etc as requested by the client.
- Record all project activity and keep incentive records and project overview details up to date.
- Track progress of projects from project definition to final deliverables using update templates.
- Liaise with client teams on specific tasks as requested under the supervision of the project manager.
- Obtain information from suppliers as requested using the appropriate communication method.
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of the supplier network and the resources available.
- Develop good working relationships with freelancers and be aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Keep all relevant practical documents which document the progress of the project and ensure they are kept fully up to date.