Mon to Fri 9am – 3pm / 10am – 4pm – can be flexible
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Sales / Customer Service Advisor. The primary responsibility of the Sales Advisor is to communicate effectively, positively, and professionally with customers to help them with general enquiries any quotes requested and also process customer orders also keeping them updated on their order process to build a customer relationship as customers are generally repeat customers.
• Providing customer quotations for replacement items / consumables / for customers machines.
• Process customer orders and manage customer accounts and expectations.
• Working as part of a team to help and support when needed.
• Work with our service Dept. Arranging service equipment for our planned customer service visits.
• Process work orders following a service visit and quote any additional items to the customer recommended by technician.
• Determine warranty and non-warranty conditions.
• Update and maintain customer records keeping in regular contact
• Prepare Proforma invoices and shipping documentation as required
• Send emails, type letters, make customer calls and other correspondence as required
• Perform duties required to keep the order processing system flowing smoothly
The successful candidate should have previous experience within a sales / customer service environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good computer skills
· Be flexible and enjoy working in a team environment
· Good communications skills and friendly telephone manner.