ROLE CAN BE FOUR OR FIVE DAYS
100% OFFICE BASED
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous Health & Safety or ISO experience. The role will involve working alongside the Health & Safety Manager for this well-established organisation.
– Assist in establishing and continuously improving the Quality, Health & Safety and Environment cultures
– Responsible for the maintenance of processes to retain ISO
– Manage the annual schedule of internal and external audits
– Carry out internal ISO audits / H & S Checklists to ensure compliance is maintained
– Manage the bi-annual customer satisfaction surveys and liaise with customers, suppliers and staff
– Ensure that Quality, Environmental and H & S procedures, systems and manuals are accessible by all staff, easy to apply and considerate of the needs of the Business, external auditors and all potential users.
– Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics.
– Put improvement suggestions with regards to Environmental and H & S issues forward where appropriate.
– You will have experience in a similar position
– Confident user of all MS Office packages